- The closing date of all competitions is 15th November 2015.
- Participants can only enter into one competition. For example, if you submit a dance with a group, you cannot also submit a street play.
- Winners will be chosen on the basis of the highest number of likes your entry receives on the project’s Facebook page (#SocialSurfing).
- The individuals submitting the entry take full responsibility of the material submitted.
- Competitions are only open to college students.
- Winner(s) will be announced on all the social media properties of CSR and will be informed of the same via email.
- Entries sent after the deadline will not be accepted.
- CSR’s decisions with respect to the competitions will be final in all matters and no correspondence will be entertained.
- By entering these competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
For information on how to gain permission to use copyrighted material distributed by Centre For Social Research: www.csrindia.org/terms-and-conditions.